Thursday, December 4, 2008

Baby Number 3

We found out Tuesday that we are having a healthy baby girl. We're excited about it. The kids got to come and Kaiden was convinced there was some sort of alien inside mommy.

There were two screens in the room. One for me to look at and one for the nurse. McKenna asked if one was the girl baby and one was the boy baby.

The kids are continually wondering how the baby will come into the world. Now they think its through my belly button. I will stick with that for a while.

I'm so excited to see how they are with the new baby. They are wonderful kids!

4 comments:

LaDawn said...

congradulations that is very exciting news.

Margaret said...

Yay another Ellison! Congratulations!

The Wimmer 5 said...

Yay. Congrats. That is so awesome. I'm excited for you guys. It sounds like Josh needs something else to keep him busy and a baby will do it. :) Love you all.

Craig and Stephanie said...

Congrats on another girl!

Family Slideshow